After school skating classes for absolute beginners and intermediate/advanced skaters.
Builds confidence, improves balance and co-ordination.
We have 8 levels to achieve over time from the basics up to a high level of skating.
First, we teach the children to be safe on skates, how to fall and get up safely. We have lots of skills, drills and games to push them to the next level.
Children are encouraged to have their own skates but are available to hire for an additional $20 per term if required.
Please ensure they have skates on ready to start on time and that they have a water bottle and suitable clothing or a leotard on.
Members of all Skatescool classes receive a VIP card which entitles them to half price entry to any disco so they can practice.
Time Table - Term Four 2018
Beginners Skate Classes
- Beginner Level 1 Monday 3.45-4.45
- Beginners Level 1 Friday 4.45-5.45
- Beginner-Intermediate Family Saturday 11.30-12.30
- Beginner Level 2 Wednesday 3.45-4.45
- Fun Skate Class Monday 4.45-5.45 * This class is for those who don't wish to work through the skills levels
Intermediate - Advanced Skate Classes
- Intermediate Level 3 Class Wednesday 4.45-5.45
- Intermediate Level 4 Class Wednesday 5.45-6.45
- Advanced Level 5/6 Friday 3.45-4.45
- Showskate Advanced Thursday 3.45-4.45
Adults Skate Classes
- Intermediate Adults Artistic Monday 7-8 pm
- Skate Fit Adults Tuesday 7-8pm
- Teen/Adults Beginner Friday 5.45-6.45
Prices $149 per term. Term 4 - 15 Oct - 14 Dec
Check out our amazing Kila making up her own tricks after just a term of classes!
Free trial available – Contact Kazna to arrange a time.
All classes at 2 Roxanne Place, Poike, Tauranga 3112.
Testimonies from our Facebook page:
"My two girls are just loving Kazna's skating classes, and are constantly surprising themselves with how much they're improving from one week to the next. Kazna has a great manner with kids, and my daughters adore her" Amanda Crowther
"My three girls have attended Tauranga Skatescool since Kazna first started running classes! Having been a competitive skater myself I was very excited that my girls were able to try out the sport! They thoroughly love it and have all progressed so much since starting out! An awesome fun way to get fit, learn coordination skills, balance skills and meet new friends along the way! I highly recommend Tauranga Skatescool!" Kirstie De Roles