Public Skating Sessions, all ages and abilities welcome! We have the most fun in town at our Roller Discos! Basic instruction and tips, Disco music, lights, fog machine and limbo competitions.
There is no need to book! Just come join us.
The session runs for 2 hours and we suggest coming at the start to hear the safety brief and tips and get the hang of it before the lights go out.
Entry to our discos is acceptance of our Disclaimer and Skate rules. You may bring your own skates but please ensure they are clean and in good safe working order - please see our staff if you are not sure.
Friday - 7-9 pm
Saturday - 1-3 pm
Sunday - 1-3 pm
We obviously have a few policies in place to keep us all safe at alert level 2... please be mindful of these if you plan on coming for a skate with us.
* Please do not come to our venue if you or anyone you have been in contact with has been sick.
* Personal information must be provided on arrival for contact tracing purposes - we will be using QR codes for easy sign in.
* Staff will be cleaning surfaces regularly.
* Hand sanitizer will be available for public use as well as hand washing facilities, please wash your hands upon entering and exiting our venue.
* We have contact tracing so the 1 metre distance applies between customers, with a maximum number of 100 customers (we rarely get more than 50 people) we will have signs and crosses marking distance will be in place at queue areas and entry doors.
* People will be able to skate in groups in their 'bubbles' and we will have staff enforcing the rules if need be.
* Spectators can be seated in the cafe with 1m spacing between tables.
* Please use contactless payment where possible.
*We will no longer provide cups for water dispenser so please bring in your own water bottle if needed.
The Health and Safety of our customers and staff is very important. We look forward to seeing you soon. Thanks:)⛸